ERMAT is launched with the main objective of increasing the competences (attitudes, knowledge,
skills) of Elder Persons with Reduced mobility, Informal Caregivers and Professionals on the
application of Assistive Technologies for improving their Quality of Life.
- To promote sense of self-care and care supported by ATs
- To inform about available ATs and their application to the specific needs of EPRM
- Create awareness and trust about the importance and possibilities of using ATs for improving QoL of EPRM, increasing their autonomy and community participation.
- To create digital and technological skills, which allow EPRM and supports to properly exploit ATs
- To create an e-learning environment that could facilitate the access of EPRM to the training contents
- To involve Informal Caregivers, Professionals and other Elder Persons as Peer-Supports that will support those EPRM that are not able to directly attend to the training activities.
- Assistive Technologies And Silver Science
- Biomedical Electronics Robotics & Devices
- Biomedical Engineering & Aerospace Neuroscience
- Health Services Research
- Medical Education Informatics
- Medical Imaging
- Neuroscience of Cognition and Affection
- Non-ionizing radiation
- Radiation Therapy Group
- Radiation Protection Group
- Research groups