DS LEISURE project is listed among the GOOD PRACTICE EXAMPLES by Erasmus+ and the results are already published on programme's platform.
The project was evaluated by both the National Agency and an external evaluator.
According to the evaluation of the external expert, the project is considered to be an example of good practice, given that it largely addressed its objectives, it had a clear inclusive dimension, while also addressing the specific priority of the adult education field, according to the appeal of National Agency.
Also, the evaluator scores within the evaluation a number of strengths, such as:
- active involvement of the target groups: PDS, members of their families, as well as of the professionals who support them in the stages of creating the methodology required for the training materials, of the deliverables and their validation;
- the project management was efficient, while simultaneously observing the framework and time of implementation of the activities, but at the same time ensuring the inclusion in the requested budget, through and efficient cooperation between the partners;
- the deliverables developed are considered to be qualitative; their availability in the languages of all project partners and in English is appreciated;
- the partners were actively involved in all activities and implementation stages, their responsibilities being stipulated in partnership agreements;
- the dissemination activities in order to exploit the results are presented clearly, identified relevant target groups and managed to create a significant positive impact at their level;
- the project has the potential to produce impact in the post-implementation stage.
In conclusion, the project is an example of qualitative implementation, in which the members of the target groups have been actively involved in the planning, development/prototyping of deliverables, testing and validation of the final intellectual products, as well as in the dissemination and exploitation of the results.
The 4 Intellectual Outputs have the necessary quality to be published on the Erasmus+ Project Result Platform.
For more information about the project and the produced materials, you can visit the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/projects/eplus-project-details/#project/2017-1-RO01-KA204-037465